- Spaces may or may not become available at these levels. Openings in Secondary IV & V are particularly rare.
- Loyola High School will only know of openings in the spring and/or summer before the start of the new school year. Please keep this in mind when choosing to apply for these levels.
- The applicant MUST be Eligible for English School.
STEP 1: Please complete the Online Application Form;
STEP 2: Send the following documents to Loyola High School as soon as possible:
- A letter from the parents outlining why they would like their son to come to Loyola High School;
- A letter from the applicant outlining why he would like to come to Loyola High School;
- All June report cards from Grade 6 onward;
- All progress and term report cards from the current year;
- Any letters of recommendation, particularly from the applicant’s parish or place of worship.
STEP 3: If places do become available, the Admissions Committee will review the applications that have been received and contact certain students for an interview to take place in July or August.
STEP 4: Once a decision is reached, the Admissions Office will contact you immediately. A letter will be mailed or will be available for pick up.