Loyola Admissions for 2017-2018
SECONDARY I & II
Saturday, September 16, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Friday, October 13, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications MUST be received in the Admissions Office by the deadline date. In an effort to be fair to all applicants, this deadline is STRICTLY adhered to.
|Information Session (for parents and students)|
Saturday, October 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Location: Eric Maclean S.J. Centre
- Please enter by 2477 West Broadway, south of Sherbrooke.
- Session starts at 9:00 a.m. sharp
Saturday, October 21, 2017
8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Candidates should not arrive before 7:45 a.m..
- Candidates should be dropped off at 2477 West Broadway (south of Sherbrooke Street) by 8:00 a.m..
- Parents should not enter the building with their sons.
- All materials required for the writing of the entrance exam will be supplied by Loyola. No notes or calculators are permitted.
- A snack and beverage will be provided for all students during a mid-morning break. If your son has food allergies, he may bring his own snack.
- Parents can pick up their sons starting at 11:30 a.m. in the Main Foyer (front door on Sherbrooke Street). Please note that students will be finished at different times depending on what time they started, how fast they worked, the timing of their snack break etc. Please do not expect your son at exactly 11:30 a.m. - some students may be finished as late as 12:30 p.m..