➢ Once you have read the instructions below, please click here to begin the Online Financial Aid Application.
➢ The Application Fee is $125, to be paid by credit card at the end of the session. In the case of separated/divorced families, the cost of an additional application is $40.
You must submit the following documents to Apple:
- most recent provincial and federal income tax returns, including all pertinent schedules;
- most recent provincial and federal notices of assessment;
- most recent T4 and RL1 information slips;
- most recent mortgage documents;
- most recent Statement of Business Activities (if you are self-employed);
- most recent financial statements (if you own a business).
N.B. Your application will not be processed until all the pertinent documents have been submitted.
➢ Following the submission of the online application, all NEW applicants will be asked to meet with the Bursary Committee to discuss their applications.
Our Generous Financial Aid Program
How the Application Process Works
Important Factors to Consider
Deadlines for Applying
How to Proceed with the Financial Aid Application
Tax Implications of Receiving Financial Aid