LOYOLA PARENTS’ ASSOCIATION AMAZING RACE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2021
Ready for adventure? Meet fellow parents and students while you explore the history of Loyola and surrounding area in our first ever Amazing Race!
START TIMES: Staggered between 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. (you decide on the Registration Form).
EVENT COMPLETION: Less than 2 hours: at your own pace – this is a fun activity!
CHECK-IN: 7272 Sherbrooke Street West in the staff parking lot east of the school's main entrance
EVENT LOCATION: Loyola High School and surrounding area
50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS COST: 1 FOR $5, 3 for $10 or 15 for $20
- Open to all ages: $20/person
- Want to meet new people? We can assign you to a team at check-in, or you can make up your own team.
- Teams of up to 8 participants: you can provide names on the Registration Form.
- Rain or shine: tents at all pit stops.
- Government outdoor social distancing guidelines must be respected at all times.
- In accordance with Loyola High School safety guidelines, participants 13+ must be prepared to show their proof of vaccination in order to attend events and/or visit the school.
Follow the Loyola Parents' Association on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
We look forward to meeting you!
READY? SET? REGISTER HERE