It’s time to Spring into Auction as we begin preparations for our final fundraiser of this school year. With the cancellation of our in-person events (which raised over $350,000 last year), we need your help to meet our funding commitments to the school.
The Parents’ Association, Mothers’ Guild and Alumni Association, are teaming up to host an online auction during the last week of April. The success of the auction will depend on the number and quality of the items we receive, so please reach out to your network of contacts and friends, or pick up an item on your next trip to the mall! The deadline to submit your items is Tuesday, April 13.
Suggested ideas include:
- Use of a vacation home
- Fitness & outdoor equipment – rower, bicycle, snowboard, camping gear
- Electronics & tech toys
- Musical instruments – guitar, keyboard, etc.
- Personal services – spa, massage, manicure, etc.
- Professional services – photography, gym sessions, lawn care, music lessons, etc.
- Gift certificates of any kind – restaurants, stores, etc.
- Liquor or food baskets
- Luxury items – jewelry, handbags, makeup, etc.
- Event and sports tickets, sports memorabilia, etc.
* Please note that we are accepting new items only.
For your convenience, we are offering a number of delivery options:
- Loyola High School (reception desk open weekdays 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Drop-off location on the West Island on Cordova Street in Kirkland
- Drop-off location in Laval on Gilardeau Street
- Pick-up at your home or location of your choosing
If you select a drop-off location or pick-up at home, you will be contacted by a volunteer to make arrangements. Be sure to include your name and telephone number on your package.
Our sincerest gratitude for your generous support of this event to benefit Loyola and our students!